Will I be Fit by Forty?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 61 Weigh In

Change this week: -1.8
Total lost:  83.2
Weight Loss Percentage:  28.22%




WOW!!!!  I was at my parent's house for 6 days.  During those 6 days I didn't track....not one thing.  Now, I did have good healthy meals where I weighed and measured my food, but I also snacked.  Sunday was the worst as I went to a 4th of July party at my aunt's house.  I grazed ALL day and not on the most healthy food.  Plus I had a cupcake (icing and all) and a piece of ice cream pie!!!


Then, on the drive home yesterday, I just about finished a 10 ounce bad of Moose Munch from Harry and David!  


I did run twice while at my parent's house, but only for a total of 4 miles in the two runs.


I don't know why I had such a big loss this week and it's possible that next week will be a gain, but I'm going to enjoy this while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment