Will I be Fit by Forty?

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hi, my name is Kim.  (Hi Kim!)  It's been 81 days since my last post.

I wish I could say it's been that long because I've been so busy being healthy.

The truth is - I fell off the wagon.

And down a hill.

Through a grove of trees.

Got bit by a squirrel.

And landed in a river.

In other words - it's been bad.

I basically didn't go to Weight Watchers for about 2 months.  And boy did it show!  I'm now up about 12 pounds from my lowest weight.  And I just want to cry.

But the weird thing is that I can't get myself back focused.  I've fallen back into some of the habits I had before Weight Watchers.

For example, I was shopping at our newly opened Trader Joe's on Friday.  As I was checking out I threw a bag of Kettle Corn in my cart.  (my family LOVES kettle corn)  I was hungry so I opened it up.  I then continued to run errands, picked Alex up from school, took him to lunch, drove to a paint your pottery place, etc.  I got home and went to take the bag into the house......and it was empty.  Yes, I ate a whole bag of Kettle Corn in one afternoon.

The good news is that I have still be running (sort of) - including finishing my second half marathon at the end of September.  I have still be going to my kettlebell class, and in fact, have just started the advanced training.

So, I'm here, confessing to all of you.  I'm not sure what I need to do to get back on track, but I'm going to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment