Will I be Fit by Forty?

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weigh In Report

The last couple of weeks since my last confession still hasn't been great.  I've been up and down.

I was really good this past week.  I tracked everything and tried really hard to make good choices and decisions.

It showed on the scale this week as I was down 6.4 pounds this week alone.  I'm still a little over 9 pounds off of my lowest weigh in but I think I'm on the right track.

Headed into the hard part of the year with the holidays, but hoping I can continue on the right path.

I also completed the hardest workout on Tuesday at my kettlebell class.  We've had hard workouts before, but I always knew I could do what Dave asked me to do.  Tuesday I wasn't so sure.  After practicing the Turkish Get-Ups that I learned on Saturday, we were to do the following:

50 Two-Handed Swings (not a big deal)
10 Squat Thrusts (YUCK - I hate these and can't do them)
40 Two-Handed Swings
20 Squat Thrusts
30 Two-Handed Swings
30 Squat Thrusts
20 Two-Handed  Swings
40 Squat Thrusts
10 Two-Handed Swings
50 Squat Thrusts

If you can do math, that's a total of 150 Two-Handed Swings and 150 Squat Thrusts.  When we started - and I realized I was going to have to do 150 squat thrusts I wanted to cry....right there.

But, I did it.  It was hard...practically impossible.....and I'll admit to you guys that I cried when it was over.  I'm still not sure if I cried because I hurt or if I cried because I couldn't believe that I actually did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment