Will I be Fit by Forty?

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Report

Did my Kettlebell class again this morning.

I don't know if the trainer went easy on us on Tuesday because he didn't want to scare the newbies off, but today's workout was much harder then Tuesdays.

This class had four veterans and one other newbie.  The veterans were also huffing and puffing (yes, they were using bigger bells then me!) so I didn't feel nearly as bad.

The trainer did tell me that he thought I was using too light of a bell on one of the exercises.  I certainly didn't feel that way, but I promised him to use a heavier bell the next time.

I was also able to do the push ups and mountain climbers easier today then Tuesday.  Can't wait to start seeing the arm muscles start to pop out!

No comments:

Post a Comment